NEW TWIST #1
Wild Neon Flags
Last year you were given 1 flag to hide. New to the event this year is the addition of a 2rd Wild Neon Flag!! Strategy is recommended when hiding this flag. Read the rules and use your brain.
- When your team finds a flag with a NEON chem light attached, you may choose to take that flag and replant it in a new location.
- You may not Capture any flag more than once.
- The new flag location MUST be within the original “team territory” with which it was found.
- Example: If you find a neon flag in team 2 territory and wish to replant it. That flag must be replanted in team 2 territory. It can not be replanted in team 3 territory.
- A captains text post MUST also be made informing other teams of new flag location. With a picture of the map and new flag location marked with an N.
- Example captains post text; Team 1 neon new location.