Prior to this WO I claimed/did several things…
- Made it known we would NOT run up/down any of the hills at The Garden.
- Told Mr. Roper I would name this WO “Roper’s Return” if he posted today, which would be his 3rd post this week.
- I asked for several volunteers to help me move/set up a few things prior to the WO.
As a follow up to each of these,
- We did NOT run up/down any hills…even if we did use them.
- Mr. Roper was in attendance making it out ITG 3 times this week 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 & why this WO is now “Roper’s Return”.
- 5 different HIMs stepped up: Wide Right, Gypsy, Husky, Nice & Slow, & Natty Lite helped me move some of the big ass picnic tables (more on this in a moment).
Weather: 74 degrees with 98% humidity which has to be completely false.
At 0529 I gave the disclaimer…I am not a professional, I’ve received no professional training, to listen to your body so if you need to modify please do so, & we are in the midst of a health pandemic so keep your distance. Seeing the size of the group it as obvious we needed to split the group up.
- Ladybird (R)
- Jitterbug (R)
- Diane Dukes
- Wide Right
- Natty Lite
- Nice & Slow
- Uncle Rico
- Touch-n-Go (FNG)
- Tammy Faye Baker
- Mr. Roper
- Husky (R)
- Jimmy Neutron
- Nino (QIC)
We started off on a mosey around the entire lot before coming back to where’d we met.
- (10) Grass Grabbers IC
- (10) Imperial Walkers
- (10) Toy Soldiers
- (5) BOYO
- (10) Copperhead Squats
- (10) Plank Jacks
I then asked the previous volunteers Husky, Wide Right, Gypsy, & Natty Lite come out of the circle to join me in the middle before having the group count off in 5s. I anticipated having 16ish PAX in attendance (definitely wasn’t expected 25) so for my WO I planned to split into smaller groups of 4-5 with each of the volunteers leading a group. I sent them the WO (seen below) last night so they’d be comfortable leading their group. After counting off I told which numbers who they were assigned to:
- 1s – Husky
- 2s – Wide Right
- 3s – Gypsy
- 4s – Natty Lite
- 5s – Nino
Each group then went to different section of the loop to start & continue progressing through the loop on repeat until 0612 when it was time to head back to the flag.
At 0615 the last group & myself were got back to the flag for CoT.
- We welcome an FNG named Touch-n-Go.
- If you can, do what you can to donate to Jarrett’s Joy Cart.
- TaPs for Shiplap 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.
I’m extremely proud to be apart of this group & this AO. I’ve always said & always will it’s one of the most humbling experience to have ANY of the men this Region follow you for any part of their day.
~ Nino out.