While trying to find a coupon workout that we had not completed before, I stumbled across a few exercises that all had sexually suggestive names. These names triggered my curiosity and thus a sexually themed workout was born.
PAX (7): Cousin Eddie, Diablo, Handbook, Tony Malito, Violet (Q), Worm, Yoshi
- ½ mile jog
- Neck, Arms, Hips, Knee and Ankle Rotations (3 x each direction)
- Michael Phelps (15 seconds)
- Lunges x 10
Thang 1: Boom Boom Room
- 5 sets of: 5 x Snatch followed by 10 x Thruster
- Farmer carry coupon 1 lap around monument (victory lap)
Thang 2: Jerkin my Gerkin
- 5 sets of: 10 x Split Jerk, 5 x Clean and Jerk, 10 x Jackoff Junkie
- 1 lap jog around monument
Thang 3: Humpty Dance
- 100 x Fast Feet on Coupon, 100 x Step Ups, 50 x Curls
Thang 4: Freak of the Week
- 2 sets of: 10 x Hand Incline Push Ups, 10 x Dips on Coupon, 1x Around the World
Thang 5: Roll her over in the clover
- 30 seconds of Jo Lo, 30 seconds of Pickle Pounders, 45 seconds of A-Rods
Pretty good workout with lots of great Mumblechatter. I learned more about gout than I wanted to know and found out that Cousin Eddie is a secret U of L basketball fan.
COR, NOR, COT: Announcements included Blood Drive. Expressed thankfulness for the birth of our lord and savior and lifted up our concerns for him to ease our burdens. God bless.