Tomorrow is shaping up to be a gorgeous day for F3 Louisville’s 2021 Spring Convergence. As Kilo noted in his message yesterday, this is also a Convergence where we’re celebrating the 4th anniversary of the first shovel flag being planted in Louisville.
Slack now has over 803 PAX – and of that 610 distinct PAX posted at least once in 2020. A year that also drew in 281 FNGs during a global pandemic. Freaking amazing. This requires a celebration.
Some details on what this is all about:
- WHEN: Saturday, April 24 at 0700 to 0800.
- WHERE: The Garden, St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1000 North Beckley Station Road, Louisville, KY 40245
- WHY: To bring all of the AOs of F3Louisville together to enjoy some doses of 1st F and 2nd F together.
The Qs were all announced during the week, but as a reminder the following will be providing the beatdown:
- PARKING: From a logistics perspective, please park in the following two main parking lots:
EXTRA CREDIT OPTIONS: If you want to get in some extra credit, there are two options:
- PRE-RUCK OPTION: Handbook will also be leading a pre-ruck option starting at 0600 beginning at THE GARDEN and meandering through some sidewalks into Lake Forest and back.
- PRE-RUN OPTION: Huggies will also be leading a pre-run option [trails if dry; pavement if wet] starting at 0600 beginning at NORTH POSH until 0645 to permit relocation time to get to Convergence.
After the workout itself, we’ll have a few announcements with the awarding of the Iron Horse Challenge patches and a few others.
And then, some refreshments will be available to enjoy some 2nd F together if you can before you leave.
Jolly Rancher out!