It was a beautiful cool morning at the Patriot today, we gathered in 11 HIMs, did a warmup around the block (with some monkey-humpers facing the corner of traffic).
We then traversed over to the CityPlace square where I had a tabata workout setup. Here were the stations and the parameters:
60 secs work / 15 seconds rest – Repeat cycles on station…3rd cycle we alternated between plank/squats
- Footwork through 10 cones
- Thursters with Coupon
- Left lifts with soccer ball
- Farmers Carry (5 gallon buckets)
- Stair run
- Carolina Wet-Docks (pushup while putting forehead into water)
- Wall Sit
- Hype/Encourager! (This one is where you go run around the hype up the HIMs)
The HIM that was the best encourager won a dozen of my chicken eggs!
We also ended with a tunnel crawl through/under the group! Got that one from Diablo!
Attendees were: Patty, Metermaid, Ruby, Malpractice, Boss Hog, Focker, Ferb, Snaggletooth, Rip Van Winkle, Borland, Mannequin