I am not sure where the swimming WOs should be documented, but I thought I would offer credit and thanks for the 4 HIMs that joined me in the water. My goal was to make sure no one drowned yet had to flop out of the water at the end.
PAX: Star Child (Q), Abacus, Alexa, and Devito
Warm Up- 5 minutes of swimming
Thang 1- Aquatag- Each him do an exercise until relieved
- Neptune Dips (dips at the deep end of the pool)
- Sprinter relieves Neptune Dips
Thang 2- Builders
- 5 x 100’s, increasing difficulty by 25s (100 is four lengths of pool)
- 30 second rest after last to finish each round
Thang 3- Surf and Turf
- Due to time constraints, we used this as a cool down
- Lunge around the pool to the end of our lane
- Jump in and cruise back
- R&R 3X
Thanks to the guys for joining me this morning! It’s painful not being out there in the Gloom with you guys, but having friend stop by for a dip makes it much better. I hope you feel some pain tomorrow!