Weather: 39 degrees and dry.
PAX: Hot Wheels, McAfee, Meatball, and SnowDay (Q).
We warmed up with a slow-paced mosey around the circle to get the blood flowing as the temperatures were a bit balmy this morning. A good full-body stretch and we were off and lifting.
Drop sets of the stations below. 45 seconds heavy/45 seconds light for 2 rounds.
- Tractor Tire Flip/Thrusters with CMU Block
- Sledge Hammer Swing/Lat Pull-over
- Shoulder Press with Dumbells/Shoulder Press with CMU Block
- Dead Lift with two CMU Blocks/Dead Lift with one CMU Block
- Squats with 60 lb Sandbag/Squats with CMU Block
- Upright Row with 60 lb Sandbag/Upright Row with CMU Block
One round (due to time constraints) of each of the following.
- Bicep Curl x20 (Standard) with Dumbells
- Bicep Curl x20 (Hammer) with CMU Block
- Tricep Extension x20 (Overhead) with CMU Block
- Tricep Merkin x20
Load the truck and return the coupons to their home.
A quick reminder that the Convergence Fund PayPal account is out there to help with the cost of catering for coffeteria following Convergence. Also, Meatball has the Q at The Tank this Wednesday. A quick prayer and we were off and running to get on to the next thang of the day.