In case you’re on the fence, here are some reasons why you should come out to Long Run Park tomorrow @ 0500 and anytime at Polo Fields Clubhouse when you can:
- You’re already up before 0500 anyway. So why not post 30 minutes earlier?
- Traffic is non-existent at that time of the gloom.
- You get to come home earlier and have more time to make a three-cheese omelet before you leave for work or make a protein smoothie…or both.
- You have 30 more minutes to do any or all of the following to get all Barbied up for the day: hair, make-up, shaving, showering, trimming nose hairs, miscellaneous grooming, and the like.
- When you come home 30 minutes earlier, you can drink more coffee. Straight black homie. No cream or sugar.
- We hear coyotes howling at Long Run Park. (We also see skunks and deer in Polo Fields.)
- Ever since Skirmish turned 51, he leads us in 51 SSHs instead of our minimum-required 50.
- Uncle Sam kicks all our behinds.
- As Harbaugh has said many times – when you leave after the COT @ 0545, you are 30 minutes younger.
- We can play loud music at Long Run Park. Baby Shark is everyone’s favorite.
- And the best part about Long Run Park: the stars. They look absolutely phenomenal ITG, especially because there is only one “working lamp” at LR Park.
Come and see us tomorrow @ Long Run Park @ 0500 if you can. Park by the basketball court off the Flat Rock Rd entrance.