Only July 9th ‘22’ I’m going to ‘shake it off’ with the Q at The Nest – 0700 before handing over site Q duties. Coupon and running shoes needed. Looks like we are going to get wet. SYITG!
Come out for a full body workout with coupons needed. A game may also be in play.
At this time, per the Weather Channel app, there is a 75% chance of rain tomorrow for Pewee Valley, KY but that means a 25% chance of NO rain. With that being said, there is a 100% chance you won’t regret getting up and getting better ITG! No coupons needed and there will be running.
To coincide with the Final 4’s this weekend, the weinke will be dictated by the b-ball which may or may not be full regulation size. Coupon may be necessary. As they say, ball don’t lie so come ready to work and have some fun. SYITG!
Come on out to the Abyss in the morning where we will either sit around the water or do some work, weinke still in process. Bring a coupon. SYITG!
Going back to back. Looking forward to meeting all the new PAX since the last time I was out at the Patriot, assuming there will be an FNG there tomorrow. Looking like rain, no promises, but will try and stay as dry as possible. Coupon will be needed. SYITG!
It may or may not rain tomorrow morning, but the temps looks to be perfect. WO will be weather dependent. Bring coupon as it will be needed either way. SYITG!
Bring something heavy to the Abyss tomorrow. We will stay close too the basketball court, if we leave at all. SYITG!
Time to dust off the ol’ speaker for another Q, been awhile. Leave the coupons at home but bring gloves. There will be light to moderate running. Per the hourly forecast for the Pewee Valley area, it will be just shy of 50 degrees, perfect time for an FNG or to get back out. SYITG!
Tomorrow will be simple…several exercises which we will count down to the new year. Coupon or similar weighted item required. We may even do a football drill to honor the late John Madden. SYITG!
Tomorrow we will do a CHRISTMAS themed WO, since ya know, Christmas is just around the corner. Gloves and coupon [or similar heavy item] required. We will be mostly under the portico leveraging those benches so feel free to park over that way. After the COT for the Foundry – there is a planned ruck,Continue reading “PB – Timeshare Q @ The Foundry – The COUNTY”
Come join Subprime and myself, Timeshare, for a full body workout as we push each other. Running shoes, coupons and gloves needed. At the end, maybe we will talk about not so great investing tips. SYITG!
The day after Thanksgiving and Christmas are the easiest days to fartsack, don’t let that occur and come join me at The Patriot. There will be limited running but that does not mean you won’t work hard. Gloves recommended, no coupons needed.
Bring a coupon and gloves to the Loco – full body. The weather looks perfect. SYITG!
The Ghost Q is going to bring the heat like a ghost pepper. Coupon needed [ruck or sandbag will do the trick] and running shoes. Gloves recommended. SYITG!
Per the Weasel, tomorrow marks 1 year anniversary in the gloom. Come celebrate with a full body WO. Coupon is needed and gloves recommended.
Come wrap up the first week of this new official AO. We will keep it simple with limited running but a coupon is needed. SYITG!
Come join me at the Agony where we will say hi to our buddy Jack and play some 4 corners for a full body exercise. No coupons needed.
Come join me for a full body workout with some running, no coupons needed. SYITG!
We are going to leverage an old form of transportation for tomorrow’s workout. No coupon/ruck needed but bring if you would like EC. SYITG!
Come out to Chapel Lake for my VQ. Bring coupon as it will mostly be upper body with some running/leg workout.