10 Teams; +/-40 Pax. Here is your (maybe) Final update/packing list:
1. Each team must have a sharpie to mark their map (or a marker capable of marking a laminated map), so they can clearly mark the map and text the image at 8 pm.
2. Teams must stay together at all times.
3. “Captured flag” images must show the flag, team number, team weight and at least one member of the Team. Team Captains must take the photo. This is the only time Teams or Team Members may use a phone (also no gps watches or other crap. Don’t be that guy).*
4. Chem light (which will be provided to you with your flag) must be attached to the top of the flag and activated before leaving the flag. Team number must be placed over the rounded top of the flag to ensure it does not come off. Flags cannot be altered, hidden, obscured, or changed from the condition in which they’re provided. CI has flags for Captains.
5. Each team of 4 must have a 30lb team weight/Each team of 3 must have a 20lb team weight (kettlebell, plate, sandbag, mannequin, etc.), plus ruck with 30lb plate/equivalent if over 150lb and 20lbs if less than 150lb. Each Pax must have a full water bladder or equivalent water source and nutrition. All rucks must have reflectors, wear reflective clothing and headlamps should be word and on at all times when on the road. Pack anything else you want.
6. Team must return to Molly Malone’s St. Matthews upstairs by 11 pm or you’re disqualified. Not Saints. Meet at Molly Malone’s St. Matthews upstairs.
7. Do NOT cut through private property. Stay on sidewalks and roads. Use common sense and judgment.
8. Place the flag in public area where it is unlikely to be removed and where it is unlikely to any way endanger Pax.
9. The Team with the most Captured Flag images wins and losers buy beers.
10. Link to the original Preblast https://f3louisville.com/2018/06/18/capture-the-flag-ruck-preblast-june-22/ with other important information including how to donate to #TeamVince: https://f3louisville.com/2018/06/16/team-vince-raffle-invinceable/
11. Meet at your flag location prior to 8 pm, so we can start at 8 pm sharp. Consider carpooling or ride sharing to avoid leaving your car.
*obviously in the event of emergency, please use your phone. If you run into any trouble, the Captains have a text string with all other Captain’s phone numbers for easy contact.