PAX: @Jiselle, @Selfie (welcome back!), @Aerobie, @Catnis, @Rocky, @Big Bird, @Airplane, @Cochran, @Trekke, @Mama’s Boy, @Meter Maid, @Kimball, @Crock Pot, @Jolly Rancher, @LePew
15 Total HIMs – great showing.
Being the day after my 36th birthday I wanted to push myself and the PAX: each rep had a count as a multiple of 36. Also, after having posted with PAX in Nashville and Houston I wanted to incorporate some workouts we’re not accustomed to in Louisville.
- 18 Good Morning Stretches
- 18 Grass Grabbers
- Mosey several-hundred yards
- 72 Side Straddle Hops (was fun to see the HIMs stop at 36)
- 36 Hillbilly Squats
- Mosey to the coupons then on to the main parking lot for sets
- 18 Blockees (check the Lexicon)
- 18 Burpees
- 36 Swimmers
- Frog Hop across the parking lot and back
- 18 Merkins in Cadence (thanks for getting me there guys)
- 36 Big Boys
- Spider-Man Crawl Across the parking lot
- Bernie Sanders back across the parking lot
- 36 Squats with Coupon
- 36 Shoulder Rows
- 36 Curls
- 200 Yard Sprint
- Return coupons the circle-up for MARY
- 1 Minute Spider Plank
- 18 Freddy Mercuries
- 18 Flutter Kicks
- 36 LBCs
- Ended in a 1-1 tie. Some highlights included:
- @Aerobie and @Crock Pot driving hard for the ‘bee
- @Trekke with a crucial defensive block keeping @Cochran from a TD reception
- @Jolly Rancher with a more-than-impressive range with the ‘bee
We are all grateful that @Jiselle has welcomed his new 2.0 Quinton into the world and couldn’t be happier. The prayer intention incorporated Teddy Roosevelt’s “Man in the Arena” because we all in F3 are men in the arena; spending our time in a worthy cause while our faces are marred by dust, and sweat, and blood. Each of us individually are lights in a world where too many are lost in the darkness. When we come together, we collectively become a beacon for those looking for guidance, for hope, for love, for purpose, and for themselves.
I couldn’t be more proud to have lead the HIMs today.