THE SCENE: 55 degrees and clear
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3
- I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
- Kendra Newman’s (OYO)….reverse (30 secs each way
- IW – (IC) – 25
- M climbers – (IC) – 20
- G grabbers (IC) – 15
- Merkins – (OYO) – 20
- Mosey to grab coupons and bring them to back parking lot
- Shoulder press (30 seconds)
- Squats (30 seconds)
- Curls (30 seconds)
- Reverse lunges (30 seconds)
- Lat rows (30 seconds)
- RECOVER (30 seconds)
- flutter kicks slowing rising in 4 counts until we get to 10 (legs should be 90*), then slowly back down 10 more count.
- LBC’S (IC) – 25
- American Hammer (IC) – 20
- Plank hold 30 seconds
- Pickle pounders (IC) – 20
- Merkins – 25
- Gas pumps – 25
- Merkins – 25
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
24 – pew pew, bulletin (R), jerry Mcguire (MR), Big bird, Cochran, Viking, Mama’s boy, airplane, red card, scratch n dent, my pleasure, Giselle, Fungi, Gremlin Kimble, backflop, crockpot, short circuit, gooooal, Gilligan, storm trooper, meter maid, red wagon, WILDflower
Welcomed FNG (short circuit)….renamed another recent FNG (Backflop).
It’s been a GREAT 12 months and I’ve grown immensely physically, mentally and emotionally. Thanked all the PAX for being so supportive and demonstrating accountability…Talked about how we are super blessed to have each other and our healths to be able to do this everyday. I look forward to growing in the 2nd and 3rd F’s over the next year.