Start Time: 9:11 pm
Start Date: 9/11/19
Start Point: Veterans Memorial Park
End Time: 11:00 pm
Bring to Donate: As many sealed, unopened gallons of drinking water as you can find and/or fit in your vehicle. This is a primary need for Wayside Christian Mission. (I want to deliver over 100 gallons of water to Wayside – we should be able to make that happen.)
What You’re Required to Bring:
- A rucksack. If you weigh > 150 lbs, it should be a 30 lb ruck plate or equivalent. If you weigh < 150 lbs, it should be 20 lb ruck plate or equivalent. For this event, I suggest you make your ruck as HEAVY as you can handle.
- Reflective bands on ruck
What You May Bring:
- Water source
- Understand that this will suck. Bad. Pain for Pain.
- You will be uncomfortable.
- You will ruck when you’d rather not even walk.
- If you’re training for our October custom Tough, you will want to do this.
- We will pay tribute to those who gave all.
- Nothing we do will in any way equate to what first responders and our military personnel endured on 9/11/01.
- Those numbers in the above graphic – they will mean something.
- It will be less that 2 hours.
- You will have men to help you and push you through.
- You will get to go home to a comfortable bed.
- Why Wayside? Because some don’t have support and don’t get to go home to a comfortable bed.