To all HIMs in attendance, this was a day of reckoning. I am grateful to all who came and gave their best. ‘Twas a good one. Let us begin by noting the disclaimer given and then the warm-o-rama began as such:
PAX: Shrimpboat, SweeTART, Zipline, Wiki, DeepDish, Worm, Meatball, Buzzsaw, Flea, Carlose, Ripple, Cakewheel, Tony Malito QIC
- The first exercise is SSH’s: Ready Position, Move, in Cadence, Exercise: QTY 30
- The next exercise is the merkin, Ready Position, Move, single count, exerciseL QTY 20 (recover)
- The next exercise is the grass grabber, Ready Position, Move, in cadence, exercise: QTY 15
- Mosey long way to concrete bleachers
- The next exercise is the dip, ready position, move, single count, exercise: QTY 40
- The next exercise is the derkin, ready position, single count, exercise: QTY 25
- Mosey to coupons, then baseball field, partner up, 40 manmakers, P1 run to warning track and back and SWITCH.
- P1 merkins to fail with coupon on back to fail, then merkins to fail. SWITCH.
- 30 manmakers, P2 runs to warning tracking and back. SWITCH.
- P1 merkins with coupon on back to fail, then merkins to fail. SWITCH.
- 20 manmakers, P1 runs to warning tracking and back.
- Mosey back to tomb for big boy situps, palms on top of tomb. QTY 50
- Derkins, single count QTY 525.
Circle up, count-o-rama, name-o-rama, announcements, prayer.