214 Center St.
Clarksville, IN 47129
Meet up at the gazebo. Please arrive no later than 8:30 PM, the ruck will begin promptly at 9:00 PM.
Hide any valuable items in your car. Do not leave anything out and visible that may be seen as an “easy” smash and grab.
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (electrolytes tabs recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Chem light (Glow stick for extra safety)
- Windbreaker rain jacket
- Photo ID and $20 cash (Quitter cash)
- Protein bars and or energy gels recommended
- Change of clothes and socks in a dry bag recommended
Don’t over think it!
Please bring suitcases to the ruck. These suitcases will make a difference in the lives of foster children right here in Louisville. Ask your friends and family if they have any old suitcases sitting in a closet collecting dust.
Please bring ready to eat food items. These items will be delivered directly to the wayside samaritan walk. Striving each day to reach the homeless in our community, whom for one reason or another are unable to make it to the shelter for their needs.
Corps Of Discovery
The story of the Lewis and Clark expedition is one of the most well documented in the early history of the United States. I highly recommend dedicating some time to dive into the story. Not because you’ll do extra burpees if you don’t, but because it will give you great appreciation for the brave men and Sacagawea who embarked on the first journey west in our nations history. I promise you’ll be a better American for it!!! Give this documentary a view
We will end right where we started. Sometime between 9:00 and 10:00 AM on Saturday.
After receiving the two patches above for completing the ruck, you’ll be treated to bagels, fruit, and coffee from Panera bread. Courtesy of our friend Nugget. Please invite your family!