Weather: Balmy 34 and windy with a light drizzle (we were going to have to put in work to stay warm)
PAX: Mr. Hat, Skirmish, Methane and Flip Flop (Coming in hot at the last minute. Way to resist the fartsack!)
I gave the disclaimer and we took a short mosey to get our blood flowing.
To continue the warm up, we circled up and stretched it out:
- SSH x 25 IC
- Arm Circles
- Michael Phelps
- Grass Grabbers L,R,C
- Downward Dog, Runners Stretch, Hands to the Sky, Foot Under Body, Stretch Wrists
First, we grabbed our coupons and lined up on the baseline.
- Place left foot in coupon and drag it to the opposite base line. (I dubbed this the Igor since I didn’t know of any other name for it.)
- Lift coupon with left hand, lower right should and lift left shoulder to engage core. X 25
- Place right foot in coupon and drag it to the opposite base line.
- Lift coupon with right hand, lower left shoulder and lift right shoulder to engage core. X 25
Next, we circled up with our coupons for the remainder of the WO.
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes x 25
- Squat Potato alternating directions
- Calf Raises with Coupn x 35
- Cut a Flip w/ Wide Grip Merkin for 1 minute
- Elf on a Shelf x 20
- Cut a Flip w/ Standard Grip Merkin for 1 minute
- Lion King x 20
- Around the holidays I called this “Pass the Potatoes.” (Pax sat in a circle with their backs to each other. We then passed the coupon in alternating directions. Think American Hammer + Squat Potato)
- Cut a Flip w/ Sphinx Merkin for 1 minute
- Cut a Flip w/ Diamond Grip Merkin for 1 minute (Mr Hat was hoping by this point his Triceps would look like the Rock’s next time he checked the mirror)
For our last couple minutes Mr. Hat led us in Shoulder Taps and Box Cutters.
- Announcements – Poker Ruck
- Intentions – Families that have lost loved ones and healing for those on the mend