- Holy Roller (R)
- Bulletin (R)
- Yankovic (R)
- Boss Hog (R)
- Soft Wood
- Le Pew (Q)
It was a beautiful morning on Oaks Day. The men arrived, some meandering to the AO late as I called out the disclosure so all could hear. Before everyone was able to gather themselves, I asked the men to pick up their coupons and mosey.
After dropping off our coupons in a nearby parking lot we took off down heartbreak hill. At the bottom we did a round of nuclears.
Once completed we then ran back up heartbreak hill for the Thang
- 200 Bent over Rows
- 200 Overhead press
- 200 Squats
- 300 Curls
- 200 Derkins
- Flutter kicks – 50 in cadence
- Reverse flutter kicks – 35 in cadence
- “She walks, she talks, she’s sly as a fox, she crawls on her stomach like a reptile. Name her, tame her, you can claim her, she’s Cocoa straight from the African jungle”
- Continue finding men needing F3. Think about how many friends you have from this group, and how many more new best friends we can add, and enrich the lives of those who join. The Patriot has done an amazing job headlocking new men, let’s follow their lead and do the same across the region.
- Remember the circus caller’s goal: you have to get them in the tent to see the show.