Just a few tips for all the new guys coming (and returning) to F3 Louisville workouts.
Before you get into the text, remember to share F3 with your friend, brother, dad, neighbor, son or any guy you think may need this. It’s different and the real deal.
Completely lifted (with minor edits) from the F3Nation site is a top ten steps for new guys. Added are some F3Louisville specifics:
10 Steps for a New Guy in F3
So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Greatness. Here are some tips to get you going…
1. Check out the video and text on “About F3” to get the F3 basics. [You can link to this thru the menu on the left side of this site to F3Nation]
2. Find workouts in your region by visiting the “Where is F3?” page. You don’t need much. [F3 Louisville AOs are listed in the menu on the left side. Use this to headlock guys; two AOs cover most of the ‘Ville. NO excuses].
3. Unsure what some workout or other term means? Consult the lexicon or exercises.
4. We’re working on a way to consolidate local comz, but let Red Roof, Star Child or Captain Insane-o know if you want to follow the site or contribute. We’ll add you. Also, sign up for twitter and follow F3_Louisville and all the Pax that you see. Repeato in 5. Share this site with the FNGs you headlock!
5. Sign up for twitter. Follow @f3nation. Follow @F3_Louisville. Follow your PAX. Read the posts and backblasts on this site and the F3Nation site
6. Q a workout. After, post a backblast. (Contact Red Roof, Star Child, Captain Insane-o or Zartan — to get posting rights and check out the editorial guidelines on F3Nation).
7. Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find your local 2nd F Q.
8. If you’re moved to do so, check out and attend an F3F event. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Apply to make a difference.
9. If you’re moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the “Schedules” and the “3rd F” tab. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Hit the forums or find your local 3rd F Q.
10. Review the FAQ and/or ask us any questions we didn’t cover.