TONY MALITO’S VQ: 8/17/2018 – THE CHOPPER
PAX: Tony Malito (Q), Kilo, PK, Diablo, Aerobie (R), Meatball, Rhi Rhi, Grinder, Fergie, Porkchop, Worm, Sideline, and Snowday.
WARM-UP: Short mosey around parking lot and then to CoP, QTY 15 Grass Grabber, in cadence. QTY 15 Side Straddle Hops in cadence. Mosey to baseball field.
THANG 1: (RUDY SOUNDTRACK STARTED OFF US OFF)
- (Got in a line, on your 6 – just outside infield dirt in LEFT field)
- 20 big boys, in cadence.
- 10 burpee’s, OYO
- alligator merkins half way (to ghost flag), finish Bernie sanders
- Bear crawl back to infield dirt
- Rinse and repeat two more times.
- Mosey to chopper for Mary.
- Circle up, on 6, Guantanamo commenced.
- QTY 20 Pickle Pounders, in cadence.
- QTY 20 J-Lo’s, in cadence.
- QTY 20 Merkins, in cadence.
- Mosey to church parking lot.
Team’s of 5: Sprint from speed bump to church sign (100 yards), planks for the 6. Mosey around parking lot doing QTY 5 merkins at the corners.
Aerobie announced a meeting this Saturday at 10:00 AM, Him and other PAX will be attending an orientation for those who wish to participate in homeless outreach project. This is through Wayside Christian Mission at the site of the Hotel Louisville shelter they operate. 120 W Broadway. It will be a 30 minute orientation. Also, I asked for prayers regarding my pregnant wife and Worm’s pregnant wife. Ended in prayer, asking to humble us HIM’s and to teach us humility. Lifted His name up and thanked God for our lives and the ability to get up and be apart of this fellowship called F3.
Malito – OUT