Excited to officially announce the 2rd annual
CAPTURE THE FLAG RUCK!!!!
HC by joining #capturetheflag channel on slack by Friday June7th. The team draft will be broadcast on Facebook Live from Saints. MUST BE IN by June 7th!!!!!!!
READ THE RULES HERE they are important!!!
Capture the Flag Ruck
From a center point (Saints Bar St. Matthews), each team will be assigned a slice of the pie. Within that slice, you must place your 2 USA flags. Teams will be randomly drawn out of a hat on Facebook live from Saints on Friday June 7th.
- Each Team will nominate a Captain, who will receive your team map and your team flags with your team number and chem lights attached.
- Your flag cannot be planted until the night of the event, which is where you must start.
- Your flag must be in a public area. It must be planted in the ground. It cannot be covered, hidden or disguised.
- It must remain in the original condition as when you received it. Your flag cannot be placed somewhere where it is likely to be removed, or that will put other Pax in serious danger.
- It is recommended that you scout your location prior to the Ruck to maximize your time rucking.
- Each Pax participating will receive a paper map of the Ruck Area (non-satellite) from their Captain.
- No Pax may use a phone, GPS watch, or other device to map or otherwise track locations. MAP ONLY!!!!!!!!
At exactly 8 pm, teams are to be ready to start at one of their two flag locations. The Team Captain will take a picture of their paper map with the exact location of their Flags marked (pen will be provided) with an X.
- This picture must be clear and the X must indicate, as close as possible, where the flag is located.
- The X cannot be so large that it does not show where the flag is located.
- The picture will then be sent via slack posted to #capturetheflag channel, Inclue the Team Number associated with the map image.
At this point, the game is on.
- Ruck to as many flags as possible, taking a clear picture of the flag showing the Team Number and at least one Team member (Pictures will be sent to official score keeper TBD).
- The team that returns to Saints by 11 pm with the most pictures of flags wins. Losers buy beers.
- Any team that fails to return to Saints by 11 pm is disqualified.
- Rucks loaded with minimum weight of 20lbs if less than 150lbs or 30lbs if more than 150lbs and full water bladder.
Current HC count 20
Kilo, Snowman, Mcafee, OJ, PlumbBob, Aaron Roberts FNG, Methane, Old Bay, Huggies, Alexa, Fanny Pack, Retainer, Glen Ross, Duplo, Meatball, WeedWacker, Vaccum, Geppetto, Miyagi, MeterMaid, SumpPump
PLEASE HL OTHER PAX!!!! numbers will be key for this one.