4 spots remaining HC now!!!!!!!!
F3Louisville custom GORUCK tough
The GORUCK tough is a 10 – 12 hour endurance challenge to put your team before yourself. It will teach you how to lead, how to follow, and how to overcome adversity together. And you get to keep these lessons with you for the rest of your life. This is the original GORUCK Event, the one where the cadre proves to you that you are capable of so much more than you ever thought possible when you work as a team.
When: 10/11/19 (9 PM – ??)
Where: Louisville, KY starting location TBD
Capacity: 31 pax paid in full. Warden, flounder, tooltime, Tony Malito, Diablo, Scuba Steve, Jolly Rancher, Nino, Skid, Plumb Bob, Meyer Maid, Airplane, HotWheels, Worm, Kilo, Huggies, Fanny Pack, PK, catfish, Viking, Mr. Kotter, Snowman, pew pew, McAfee, Krzyzewski, Valdez, Steamer, Chestnut, Rosie, Dunphy, Dry Rub
4 spots open
Who: Open to all f3nation and FNGs
Cadre: Cadre Stephen
Theme: Lewis and Clark Expedition
Event Qs: Kilo, Huggies, Skid
Swag? Lots of it. Custom finisher GORUCK event patches, Team F3 patches for all participants and a custom event t-shirt, all included in the event price.
Grub: Food and booze will be provided at the end of the event.
Shadows: Currently have 2 shadows Abacus and Duckling.
Why: Give yourself a goal. Train for something hard. Complete something with your brothers. Get Better. Why not?
Registration Begins: Open
Payment due: ASAP via PayPal
Total Final Cost: $100 includes 2 patches, t-shirt, beer and food upon finish.
Pay via PayPal: PayPal link
- To register for the event follow the link and pay $100. If you are unsure how to use paypal contact kilo directly.
- Please include your t-shirt size in the comments of your payment
REFUNDS ARE NOT POSSIBLE.
ONCE YOU PAY, YOU’RE IN!! IN THE EVENT YOU CANNOT DO THE EVENT, YOU NEED TO FIND OTHERS TO TAKE YOUR REGISTRATION AND SETTLE UP ON YOUR OWN)
Communication – Updates will be provided on F3louisville.com and twitter (@F3louRuckin)
Training and Preparation:
Stay tuned for a detailed packing list
- There are a few key things that you’ll need:
- Ruck sack (or durable backpack)
- Water bladder
- gloves (recommended)
- Weight (30lbs >150lbs or 20lbs <150lbs) – can be in the form of a metal plate or bricks
- If you need a ruck to borrow contact Kilo.
- August 23rd ruck event with Nino and Huggies at Posh
- Ruck trainings are posted to the calendar