Back Blast 10.31 Temple of Gloom @ The O
PAX (8): Butcher, Fergie, Flo Jo, Handbook, Jitterbug, Ice Man, Pork Chop, Violet (Q)
Conditions: 54 degrees, Rain
Warm Up: Mosey around the tennis courts on the running path to the large field behind the restrooms
- Kendra Newman (30 second each direction)
- 10 x Abe Vigoda (IC)
- 10 x Imperial Walkers (IC)
- 10 x Grass Grabbers (IC)
- Jack Web with Side Straddle Hops and Burpees (stopped at 20 reps and 5 reps)
Halloween Themed workout with an exercise set for each letter of PUMPKIN
P – Push Press
- Sets of Push Press (30, 20, 10 reps). Each set of Push Press was followed by 5 Man-Makers and running the length of the field (down and back)
U – Up downs
- 3 Sets of Up Downs – Leading sets rotated through PAX.
M – Mountain Climbers
- 8 Sets of Mountain Climbers or Plank Jacks. Leading sets rotated through PAX.
P – Plank
- Following a mosey to Cogan Cove, held Plank for 60 seconds
K – King of Hearts (modified for a hill workout)
- 1 X Sprint, 2 x Bernie Sanders, and 1x Sprint up the hill at Cogan Cove. No rest in between
I – Inch Worm
- Approximately 25 yards of Inch Worm
N – Nicole
- Following Mosey to Pull Up bars by rest rooms, completed 10 pull ups then 400 meter run around loop and return to pull up bar. Repeat process but reduce pull ups by 1 rep on each lap. Most PAX completed 2-3 laps.
COR, NOR, COT: Announcements included Sock Drive and need for Q’s for all O workouts. Several intentions were provided for healing of friends and family. Closed with a word of prayer.