PAX: Yoshi, Vincent (R), PK, Weedwacker, and SnowDay (Q).
Weather: Clear and 16 degrees.
We started off with a easy mosey around the circle followed by SSH’s and Toy Soldiers. After a few minutes of stretching, we were off.
Knowing that is was going to be cold I wanted to keep everyone moving the entire time. So, in between running the perimeter of Veterans Park we worked in the following at various spots…
- 3 sets of 10 Mountain Climber Merkins
- 3 sets of 20 Single Leg Step Ups on the stone bench seats
- 1 set of 20 Negative Body-Weight Squats
- 1 set of 20 Crossover Lunges
- 1 set of 15 Depth Charges (Negative Body-Weight Squat Jumps)
- 1 set of 10 Squat/Lunge Jumps
- 1 set of one rotation of Plank Walking on the spinny circle thingy at the playground (this was a little icy so we cut it short)
Upon ending up back at the circle we did three runs around the circle at “easy” pace, 75%, and 100%.
We then used the last 5 minutes for Mary and stretching.
We ended with Name-O-Rama, Announcements, Intentions, and a quick prayer.
Solid group of HIM’s that had no issues keeping it moving.