PAX (11): Bob Ross, Meatball, Mr. Kotter, No Nuts, Nutty Professor, Old Bay, Plumb Bob, T-Ball (2.0), Worm, Vacuum, Violet (Q)
Warm Up: Moseyed around church parking lot via the driveway near the entrance of the park and circled up in the back parking lot.
- Body Rotation (3 neck, hips and knee & ankle rotations in each direction)
- Kendra Newman (15 seconds each direction)
- Michael Phelps (15 seconds)
- 10 x Grass Grabber (IC)
- 10 x Hillbillies (IC)
- 30 Seconds to stretch on own
Moseyed back to Memorial to ruck up and grab coupons.
Workout: Climb the Ladder
I learned from Taste of the Touch that my legs were weak and the only way to start solving that problem was to design a Leg-focused workout. However, I did still manage to throw in some Over-head Arm claps and 4-count should touches because they are awesome. The workout consisted of a round of exercises followed by step ups. All work was completed with Ruck on and using a coupon when applicable.
- Round 1: 10 x Thursters, 20 x Step Ups
- Round 2: 10 x Thrusters, 15 x Merkins, 20 x Step Ups
- Round 3: 10 x Thrusters, 15 x Merkins, 20 x Step Back Lunge, 20 x Step Ups
- Round 4: 10 x Thrusters, 15 x Merkins, 20 x Step Back Lunge, 25 x Curls, 20 x Step Ups
- Round 5: 50 x Overhead Arm Claps (IC), 25 x 4-count Shoulder Taps (IC)
- Round 6: 10 x Thrusters, 15 x Merkins, 20 x Step Back Lunge, 25 x Curls, 20 x Step Ups
- Round 7: PAX Choice of 75 reps of any combination of exercises
- Round 8: 25 x Overhead Arm Claps (IC), 15 x 4-count Shoulder Taps (IC)
- Round 9: 2 sets of 25 x Flutter Kick with coupon or ruck lifted overhead
COR, NOR, COT: Announcements included a summary of the charitable donations provided thus far for Jarrett’s Joy Cart and awareness for potential demonstrations in Louisville on 8.25 . Lifted up leadership for our households, community, government, and country, asked the Lord to be with Vacuum as he transitions back to Louisville and to place his healing hand on our fellow citizens and country. God Bless.