Bayside has been on fire lately – they’re getting pretty much double digit PAX attendance for each of the regularly scheduled WOs, and today was no different with 11. And, they’re really great about throwing out a BlackOps or two a week on top of those. These men know how to get busy! Shame the Site Q wasn’t there to witness it…Sadie must be campaigning for the Fartsacker of the Year Award.
- Mr. Mom
- Mouse Trap (2.0)
- Banana Bread
- Slide Rule
- Jolly Rancher (Q)
Time was called and disclaimer was provided at the same time as Slide Rule (finally) got out of his car. He must have parked and waited for the clock to strike 0530am before making his glorious entrance into the circle.
The usual Jolly Rancher set, which includes:
- Downward Dog + Runners Stretches
- Grass Grabbers
- Toy Soldiers
The Thang – Hindenburg BLIMPS:
I did this a few weeks ago at The O and I’m a big fan. It sucks just enough, but not too much. And, it is really simple to execute – well, except for Harbaugh. He needed continued hand-holding and clarifications on where to start the exercises. But, he got the hang of it eventually.
Goal was we started where the flag was planted. We used the entire left side of the parking lot if you’re facing the school, which makes a big square. We started for a mosey towards the school, stopped in the corner to do some work, then continued the square – stopping at each corner for work. Once you got back to the flag, you did some core work to wait on the six for that round. We then did a quick ten count before starting the next round.
- B – Burpees – 10 each corner; 40 in total
- L – Lunges – 20 each corner; 80 in total
- I – Imperial Walkers – 30 each corner; 120 in total
- M – Merkins – 40 each corner; 160 in total
- P – Plank Jacks – 50 each corner; 200 in total
- S – Squats – 60 each corner; 240 in total
We finished just as the timer was sounding basically. Perfect execution by the PAX.
Countarama, namearama, announcements, and intentions.
I mentioned to the PAX that there’s a lot of activities going on in the next few months. Slack should be checked frequently to not miss out on the various opportunities outside or inside the gloom.
- July 3 – Fireworks at Le Pew’s – contact Le Pew
- July 10 – 5K at The County as part of The Nest [raising funds for colon cancer research in honor of Husky’s battle] – contact Backflop
- July 11 – Trash for Cash Rucking at The County – contact Captain Crunchberry
- July 16 – Capture the Flag Ruck – contact Kilo or Nino
- July 23 – Black Men Run [BMR] and F3 Convergence at Big Four Bridge – contact Jolly Rancher
- July 31 – Tough Mudder Event [raising funds and awareness for sex trafficking] – contact Holy Roller or Le Pew
- August 14 – F3 on 3 Basketball Tournament at The County – contact Pelican
I’m sure I’m missing something, but these are all examples of where PAX have stepped up to lead an effort or CSAUP to support a passion they have close to their hearts. Not interested in these? Then get something scheduled and lead your own!
Jolly Rancher out!