Capstone workout of the week will be at Vets tomorrow. Come on out and join me.
I’ll also be completing my annual audit of Vets and the PAX that call this AO their home. Sadly, my last visit was almost 6-months ago and I need to make sure things are still on track.
I’ll be keenly reviewing:
- The mumblechatter – making sure it spans across all genres that may be interested to the PAX. Hoping to hear some words of wisdom across all facets of life.
- The language – let’s just say I’ll be making sure it represents what Vets is known for…mmmkay?
- The number of reps completed by Worm – making sure it is what the Q calls out and nothing less.
- The instances of PAX that step on the seal – let’s be real…it better be zero, men.
- The cleanliness of the AO – need to make sure that it is in tip-top shape in advance of F3 Louisville Convergence on October 23!
Grade and report card will be provided in the back blast.
Bring your coupon and be ready for a mixed bag of everything.
Jolly Rancher out!