Going to end the work week with leg day (with some cardio and core mixed in). We will run a little, but not long distance. No gloves needed.
If you needed more reason to join, here are 10 reasons not to skip leg day (courtesy of the daily burn):
1. You’ll be a better athlete.
2. You’ll reduce your risk of injury.
3. You’ll burn more calories.
4. You’ll improve your balance.
5. You’ll run faster and longer.
6. You’ll increase your metabolism.
7. You’ll relieve lower back pain.
8. You’ll increase your range of motion.
9. You’ll have superhero efficiency for everyday tasks.
Need I say more? SYITG