This morning started early for me as I arrived a solid 5 minutes before the start today. It The weather was perfect at 31 degrees and clear.
The PAX today included Dauber, Pope, Wham O, Pepperoni, Zima, PED, Deuce, Sump Pump, Lionel, Glen Ross, Tiger, Larry Flint, Windshield, No Show, Shaggin’ Waggin’ (FNG) and Blueprint (Q).
Started with the Disclaimer at 5:30 and Moseyed around the school for Warm-ups
- 25 SSH’s
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- 15 Grass Grabbers
- Downward Dog w/ Calf Stretch and Runners Stretch
- 60 Second Plank on your hands
Thang 1: Dora Blimp – Big Lot
- Start by the Portico
- Do 25 Burpees and run around the school
- Do 50 Lunges (Single Leg) and run around the school
- Do 75 Imperial Walkers (Single Leg) and run around the school
- Do 100 Merkins and run around the school
- Do 125 Plank Jacks and run around the school
- Do 150 Squats and run around the school
- Plank for the 6
Thang 2: 7’s – Big Lot
- Run to one side of lot
- T-Merkins x 6
- Run back
- V-ups x 1
- Keep going – 5/2, 4/3, ¾, 2/5, 1/6
- Plank when finished or pick up the 6
Mosey to the Flag and Plank for 1 minute.
COT – Count off – Name O Rama – Announcements and then Intentions – I thanked everyone for coming out, I’m always humbled by this group and with all of the changes I’ve had at work recently it was awesome to come out and lead a group of men that wanted to be there, wanted to work hard and wanted to get better.