If after the 2nd week you’re already tired of the Ultimate Warrior pictures in the Blasts, then tough titties because he was my favorite wrestler as a kid & if you‘re 32+ years old but don’t know who the Ultimate Warrior is then I have nothing to say to you. In the first weekend of the challenge 41 PAX members of F3Louisville got out & took on the designated WO leaving our little brother to the north, F3Naperville, feeling a bit left out.
Being the upstanding HIMs we are, the decision was made to have F3Naperville join in on the fun so this week their PAX members will take on the same WO & submit their results along with the PAX members of F3Louisville. Let’s get into the nuts & bolts of this thing.
**ALL SUBMISSIONS FOR WEEK 2 OF THE ULTIMATE WEEKEND WARRIOR CHALLENGE MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE LINK BELOW BY 11:59 PM EST**
This WO comes from our brothers of F3 Honey Badger down in the homeland of North Carolina & I’ve been wanting to run this WO for some time now so I figure this time is as good as any. So, here we go…your WoD for week 2 of the Ultimate Weekend Warrior challenge:
This WO is FOR TIME…YOUR BEST TIME.
A few notes…
- You MUST do the exercises & reps in the order presented.
- 400m is equivalent to 1/4 a mile (don’t worry I had to use a conversion thing online to figure it out too)
- Hand-Release Merkins means your chest goes onto the ground & you raise BOTH hands completely off the ground each & every time…you do NOT have to put your arms completely out to the sides, that would be a T-Merkin.
- Multiple time submissions are allowed…if your quarantined ass is feeling wiry & you wanna run through this WO multiple times then by all means have at it & submit your time each time BUT only your best time will matter.
- The WO is to be completed between Saturday 4.18.20 – Sunday 4.19.20, not before & not after.
Have fun, stay safe, stay healthy, & I look forward to seeing the times come across.