- Holy Roller (R)
- Jerry McGuire (R)
- Super Soaker (2.0)
- Jolly Rancher
- Captain Crunchberry
- Meter Maid
- Hickok (FNG)
- Hush Puppy
- LePew (Q)
At 0700 after the disclosure we grabbed our coupons and ran one lap around the AO (about 1/4 mile. There was a bit of mumble chatter because the PAX didn’t seem too thrilled about the mosey with coupons. It was fun.
- Burpee Nuclears starting at a ten-count
- Each round of nuclears we did one burpess
- Meter Maid had the great idea of having those become 11’s. Definitely going to implement that next Q – great idea MM!
- Good Mornings – ten count in cadence
- Imperial Squats 15-count in cadence
- I dedicated these to Alexa because I haven’t seen him in a while
- Michael Phelps
- Mozey with coupons to the thang
Socially-distant partner DORA
- I got a bit carried away with the weinke, but we worked through it. Partner ran the lot about 100 yards down-and-back (200 yards each lap)
- Other partner had to complete a combined total of:
- 250 Curls
- 150 Windshield Wipers
- These hit our side abs perfectly. Each side tap was a single-count
- I originally asked for 250 per team but realized how hard these are
- 200 overhead press
- 200 bent over rows
- 200 merkins
- First we hit out back abs with Superman Swimmers
- 20 in cadence
- Then all our abs with big boys
- 30 single count
- We then hit our side abs with heel touches
- 40 in cadence
- All abs again with Freddy Mercuries
- 20 in cadence
- Lastly our hip abs with Flutter Kicks
All the while, we had Sinatra’s greatest hits to workout to.
I dedicated today’s COT to our Lord and His glory. There were a few HIMs that mentioned loved ones that had recovered from illness, and others that mentioned others who are ill or have passed. I hadn’t a plan on what I would discuss in the COT, but The Spirit moved me to thank the Sky Q for hearing and answering our prayers. We ask every day for His guidance and his intervention in our lives and the lives of our loved ones. He does answer, and there were some men around the circle that reminded me of His grace.
F3 is an answered prayers for me. I am so grateful for the brotherhood we have and the friendships we have formed. I see God doing incredible things through and with the HIMs of F3, and am in awe of it all.