- Touch & Go
- Motor Boat
- Flo Jo
- Le Pew (Q)
Gisele, DeVitto and I started the morning with a pre-WO run around Seneca Park. We got in just around six miles and as we came upon The O’s shovel flag we saw the Pax throwing a tennis ball around. It was great to see Worm chatting-it-up with the men, but we were disappointed when he didn’t stay for the WO. His excuse was legit though: he had to go home and make his M breakfast in bed. Who says chivalry is dead?!?!
At 0700 I gave the disclosure, no FNGs present, and we got right into the first exercise: nuclears.
I just don’t understand how anyone doesn’t love nuclears. They’re awesome. 😏
After nuclears we quickly stretched with downward dog, Motor Boat grabbed the speaker, and we began our Indig Run.
It was about 0705 when we started the run and Motor Boat was off like a rocket. I noticed before the WO he was chugging on a Diet Coke and it was apparent that the caffeine was kicking in. The dude is a beast.
We ran about 1.2 miles and arrived at Pearson’s Funeral home, and circled up for some more COP:
- Wacky Jacks (30 in cadence)
- 25 Mountain Climbers
When we finished the Mountain Climbers we looked up and saw The Mutt boys led by Sump Pump. Co-Q Mash Up.
From the moment I met Sump Pump I knew he and I have a lot in common. He called out the first exercise of the mashup: Nuclears!!!
- Windshield Wipers (10 in cadence)
- Burpees (15 I think)
- Reverse Flutter Kicks (30 In Cadence)
- Crab Toe Touches
- Merkins (25)
- The Mutt v. The O crab-walk-a-thon
- This was Sump Pump’s brain child and was so much fun. We tied (I think)
- We crab-walked across the parking lot, which is about 150 yards. The first group to the end won
- I liked the idea so much that we crab walked 1/2 way back, then bear-crawled the second half.
- Side bar – Pope bear crawling is like: https://youtu.be/Wc17_6HQdrQ
- Big Boys (50)
- Jack Web – Merkins and Air Presses
We then said “goodbye” to our friends at the Mutt. Tammy Faye Baker was castigated for not starting at The O and hope that he repents to his boys.
We got in like and pulled each other back to the shovel flag with another Indig Run. Motor Boat’s Diet Coke wore off a bit, but he powered through.
At the flag we finished the WO with flutter kicks, COT, and a fare-the-well.
Iron sharpens iron. It was great sharing the Q with Sump Pump and hanging out with the Guys from The Mutt, The O, and even Worm. 😜