1/22 Blender @ The Mutt Pre-Blast

Originally Blueprint was going to Q both Monday BO at The O and Wednesday Blender at The Mutt.  I thought I’d make it easier on him and take his Wednesday.  As we all know Monday was bitter cold but dry.  “The Experts” are predicting 75% chance of rain but 47 degrees for Wednesday morning.  I’m not sure who got the better end of the deal.  I’m trying to look at the positives: They are predicting a 25% chance that IT WON”T rain.

There is a 100% chance we will have fun, a 100% chance we will work hard, a 100% chance we will leave better than we arrived, and a 75% chance we will get wet.

We will not be under the portico so dress accordingly. SYITG

PLUMB BOB

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s