December 7, 1941 was a historic date in our country’s history. Next week, on Saturday December 7, 2019, we are planning a ruck to pay tribute to those who served and lost their lives during Pearl Harbor. We look forward to incorporating some historical facts and honoring the fallen along the way. This will be an experience you do not want to miss!
Startex: The O (by the tennis courts) at 4:15 AM
Endex: Vets (By the Memorial) at 7:55 AM
- Weight: 30 lb plate for anyone >150 lbs, 20 lb plate for <150 lbs. Choose the weight best for you.
- Water: 2-3 L hydration reservoir
- Electrolytes recommended: Nalgene with appropriate supplement or Gu packs, Shot Blocks, etc.
- Food: Anything to help keep you energized and fueled up.
- $20 for Uber, cab, etc. Bring in plastic bag or Pelican case.
- Headlamp, with extra batteries
- Reflective Band: On you or your rucksack
- Photo ID
We will celebrate at the end with a patch for all who complete the ruck, and some breakfast complete with Bloody Marys and all.
Looking forward to a great event and hope to see you all there!
-McAfee and Catfish