Get up and into the virtual gloom tomorrow for YHCs first crack at leading one our new virtual workout offerings. I’m bringing a series of Tabata-style sets for all PAX in attendance. Full body beatdown guaranteed. No coupons, no counting reps, no running. We’ll stay in one place but there will be plenty of moving.
If this will be your first time, here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Connected device such as a cell phone or tablet that you can take into the driveway, garage, patio, yard, etc.
- Use the following link to access the workout: https://zoom.us/j/221604443
- Try to be on a couple minutes early, if possible. Things will kick off at 0530 sharp.
- It may help to download the free Zoom app to your device and setup an account (also free) prior to the start of the workout.
- Bluetooth headphones/earbuds are optional but do help enhance the mumble chatter experience.
Most importantly, come with an open mind and be ready to work! Hope to see you in the Zoom!