With all the crazy, cold, wet & challenging weather the Louisville area has incurred recently, the 16 PAX who braved the Balmy 50+ degree weather this am at poshland’s & put forth a MAN like effort!!
The PAX( Nugget, Glaucoma, Kilo, Dutch Oven, Glen Ross, Bob Ross, Iceman, Gypsy, Tool Time, Rhythm, Methane, Double Down, Star Child, Mr. Hat & Boozer) were on Point as Steemer gained confidence during his VQ with each exercise without having to read his notes. Couple times the 50+ yr old bastered had to pull out his cheaters just to stay on task. The Action had the PAX teamed in Military Pods of 4 & each Pod had full responsibility to take care of the Large Coupon for the whole event.
Warm up (In Sequence)
- 25 – Side Saddle Hops
- 40 – Arm Circles
- 20 – Imperial Walkers
- 25 – Toy Soldiers
- 30 – High Straight Leg Kick
With 4 Pods of 4 (plus a Large f’in coupon) we split & went our separate ways around the 42 Lamp posts of the Egglawn. Every Other Lamp post we over came the following beatdown.
- 4 Sets of Merkins – 20 / 15/ 10 / 5
- 4 Set of Ski Lunges – 20 /15 /10 / 5
- 4 Sets of Burpees – 20 / 15 / 10 / 5
- 4 Sets of Groiners – 20 / 15 / 10 / 5
- 4 Sets of Squats – 20 / 15 / 10 / 5
- Did I mention hauling that god for saken Brick anchor around???
We remained in our Pods of 4 and carried the fun over to a quick round of Ciruit Training.
- 15 / 15/ 15/ 15/ Coupon Presses / Curls / Lat Lifts / Squats (Once done this group created the need for the other groups to switch exercises.)
- Wall Step ups or Jumps
- Windmill cross touches on your back.
- Plank Mountain Climbers.
With the last 3-4 minutes of time left we finished with 8 count leg lifts & 60 second “Touch the Sky” leg & shoulder lifts as we layed on our back.
I had a Great time leading the PAX this am & look forward to the next previleged opportunity………. STEEMER OUT!